Intel (INTC) PT Lowered to $52 at Truist Securities
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Truist Securities analyst William Stein lowered the price target on Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) to $52.00 (from $60.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) 30-day option implied volatility flat at 33
- Compagnie des Alpes (CDA:FP) PT Raised to EUR22 at Berenberg
- Royal Unibrew (RBREW:DC) (ROYUF) PT Lowered to DKK825 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!