Infinity Pharmaceutical (INFI) PT Raised to $8 at B.Riley, Following Clinical Trial
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Bitcoin tumbles below $50,000, other cryptos sink over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
B.Riley analyst Andrew D\'Silva raised the price target on Infinity Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: INFI) to $8.00 (from $4.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carlisle (CSL) PT Raised to $205 at Jefferies on Improving Demand Trends and Capital Deployment
- SAP (SAP:GR) (SAP) PT Raised to EUR145 at Deutsche Bank
- L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) PT Raised to EUR370 at Deutsche Bank