IberiaBank (IBKC) PT Lowered to $82 at Raymond James
- Nasdaq set for worst day in 2 months before big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose lowered the price target on IberiaBank (NASDAQ: IBKC) to $82.00 (from $87.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HealthStream (HSTM) PT Raised to $28 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Home Capital Group Inc (HCG:CN) (HMCBF) PT Raised to Cdn$47 at Scotiabank
- Nordea Bank Abp (NDA:SS) (NRDBY) PT Raised to SEK10 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!