II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) PT Raised to $110 at Citi
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Citi analyst Amanda Scarnati raised the price target on II-VI, Inc. (NASDAQ: IIVI) to $110.00 (from $65.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ANTA Sports Products Ltd. (2020:HK) (ANPDF) PT Raised to HK$191 at Morgan Stanley
- Major Drilling Group (MDI:CN) (MJDLF) PT Lowered to Cdn$12.50 at TD Securities
- Globalwafers Co Ltd. (6488:TT) PT Raised to NT$930 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!