IHS Holding (IHS) PT Lowered to $15 at Citi
- Stocks waver as dollar eases, oil steadies on OPEC+ deal
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
- Dollar wavers with ECB minutes and Friday's U.S. jobs data in focus
- UBS Sees Over 25% Upside Potential in Apple Shares as iPhone Demand Remains Strong
Citi analyst Michael Rollins lowered the price target on IHS Holding (NYSE: IHS) to $15.00 (from $16.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agricultural Bank of China Ltd (A-Shares) (601288:CH) PT Lowered to RMB2.78 at UBS
- Bank of China Ltd (A-Shares) (601988:CH) PT Raised to RMB3.11 at UBS
- China Construction Bank Corp. (A-Shares) (601939:CH) PT Lowered to RMB6.71 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!