ICON plc (ICLR) PT Raised to $208 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Deutsche Bank analyst George Hill raised the price target on ICON plc (NASDAQ: ICLR) to $208.00 (from $179.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Resumes ICON plc (ICLR) at Neutral
- Unieuro SpA (UNIR:IM) PT Raised to EUR25.30 at Kepler Cheuvreux
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) PT Raised to $36 at BMO Capital After Positive Preannouncement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!