IBM (IBM) PT Raised to $166 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500 wobbles to the end of its worst first-half since 1970
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Exclusive-Meta girds for 'fierce' headwinds, slower growth in second half -memo
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
- FTX Close to BlockFi Acquisition For 'Pennies on the Dollar' - CNBC
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Sami Badri raised the price target on IBM (NYSE: IBM) to $166.00 (from $165.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Gear Energy Ltd. (GXE:CN) (GENGF) to Buy
- PrairieSky Royalty Ltd (PSK:CN) (PREKF) PT Raised to Cdn$23.75 at Stifel
- Petrus Resources Ltd (PRQ:CN) (PTRUF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!