Huntington Ingalls (HII) PT Raised to $240 at UBS
- Wall St edges up day after sell-off but caution remains
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar eases from near 1-month high as Fed, Evergrande eyed
UBS analyst Myles Walton raised the price target on Huntington Ingalls (NYSE: HII) to $240.00 (from $205.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premier Investments Ltd. (PMV:AU) PT Lowered to AUD26.28 at Credit Suisse
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Transurban Group (TCL:AU) (TRAUF) to Outperform
- China Education Group Holdings Ltd. (839:HK) PT Lowered to HK$18.50 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!