Humana (HUM) PT Raised to $525 at Jefferies
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Jefferies analyst David Windley raised the price target on Humana (NYSE: HUM) to $525.00 (from $500.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC (MRW:LN) (MRWSF) PT Raised to GBP2.30 at HSBC
- Fujitsu Limited (6702:JP) (FJTSY) PT Raised to JPY27,500 at UBS
- Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Corporation (3289:JP) (TTUUF) PT Raised to JPY750 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!