Humana (HUM) PT Lowered to $431 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall St falls as economic woes hit banks, industrials stocks
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
- Oil prices fall as Delta variant spread weighs
- Lyft (LYFT) Beats Q2 Estimates, Firms Raise PTs on Accelerating Demand
Deutsche Bank analyst George Hill lowered the price target on Humana (NYSE: HUM) to $431.00 (from $436.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Humana (HUM) PT Lowered to $427 at Deutsche Bank
- Nien Made Enterprise Co Ltd (8464:TT) PT Raised to NT$545 at Morgan Stanley
- H&R REIT (HR-U:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!