Humana (HUM) PT Lowered to $431 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Deutsche Bank analyst George Hill lowered the price target on Humana (NYSE: HUM) to $431.00 (from $436.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Casey's General Stores (CASY) to Neutral Citing Full Valuation
- NTPC Ltd (NTPC:IN) PT Raised to INR135 at Macquarie
- Melco International (200:HK) (MDEVF) PT Lowered to HK$11.60 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!