Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP) PT Raised to $23 at Mizuho Securities
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya raised the price target on Hudson Pacific Properties (NYSE: HPP) to $23.00 (from $22.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight, IRI Points to a Miss
- Lundin Mining Corp (LUMI:SS) PT Lowered to SEK85 at Deutsche Bank
- Essity AB (ESSITYB:SS) (ESSYY) PT Lowered to SEK270 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!