HubSpot Inc (HUBS) PT Raised to $525 at Jefferies
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Samad Samana raised the price target on HubSpot Inc (NYSE: HUBS) to $525.00 (from $465.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon.com (AMZN) SOTP Worth $5700, But Sees Shares 'Range Bound' Near-Term - Jefferies
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS:IN) PT Raised to INR3,640 at Macquarie
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS:IN) PT Raised to INR3,140 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Jefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!