HomeStreet (HMST) PT Raised to $28 at Piper Sandler
- S&P 500 turns slightly higher after Fed statement
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Senators reach deal on major points of U.S. infrastructure bill
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark raised the price target on HomeStreet (NASDAQ: HMST) to $28.00 (from $27.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HomeStreet (HMST) Tops Q2 EPS by 21c
- Powertech Technology Inc. (6239:TT) PT Raised to NT$157 at Macquarie
- MediaTek Inc. (2454:TT) (MDTKF) PT Raised to NT$1,385.75 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!