HollyFrontier (HFC) PT Raised to $70 at Wells Fargo
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read raised the price target on HollyFrontier (NYSE: HFC) to $70.00 (from $69.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades HollyFrontier (HFC) to Outperform
- Societe Generale Downgrades Verbund AG (VER:AV) (OEZVY) to Sell
- Bucher Industries AG (BUCN:SW) (BCHHF) PT Raised to CHF520 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!