HollyFrontier (HFC) PT Raised to $52 at BofA Securities
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
BofA Securities analyst Doug Leggate raised the price target on HollyFrontier (NYSE: HFC) to $52.00 (from $40.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HollyFrontier (HFC) PT Raised to $36 at JPMorgan
- OMV AG (OMV:AV) (OMVKY) PT Raised to EUR55.60 at Deutsche Bank
- Koninklijke DSM NV (DSM:NA) (RDSMY) PT Raised to EUR215 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!