HollyFrontier (HFC) PT Raised to $37 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read raised the price target on HollyFrontier (NYSE: HFC) to $37.00 (from $25.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aeroflot (AFLT:MM) PT Lowered to RUR92 at Goldman Sachs
- Koninklijke KPN NV (KPN:NA) (KKPNY) PT Raised to EUR3 at Barclays
- Mitsui High-Tec Inc (6966:JP) PT Raised to JPY9,600 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!