HollyFrontier (HFC) PT Raised to $37 at Wells Fargo
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read raised the price target on HollyFrontier (NYSE: HFC) to $37.00 (from $25.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades HollyFrontier (HFC) to Outperform
- Anheuser-Busch InBev (ABI:BB) (BUD) PT Lowered to EUR75 at RBC Capital
- Credit Suisse (CSGN:SW) (CS) PT Lowered to CHF10.50 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!