HollyFrontier (HFC) PT Lowered to $25 at Wells Fargo
- World stocks on course for sixth month of gains, dollar near 1-mth low
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c, U.S. MAUs Fall 7%, Offers Guidance
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (ERYP) (TEAM) (MSON) Higher; (PINS) (ZYXI) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read lowered the price target on HollyFrontier (NYSE: HFC) to $25.00 (from $26.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades HollyFrontier (HFC) to Outperform
- Veracyte, Inc (VCYT) PT Raised to $55 at Needham & Company
- ChampionX (CHX) PT Raised to $27 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!