HollyFrontier (HFC) PT Lowered to $20 at Wells Fargo
- Wall St rises on strong earnings, chipmakers fall after Intel outlook
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read lowered the price target on HollyFrontier (NYSE: HFC) to $20.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Beer Company (SAM) PT Lowered to $685 at Jefferies as Visibility is Now "Murky"
- Next Plc. (NXT:LN) (NXGPY) PT Raised to GBP94 at HSBC
- SAP (SAP:GR) (SAP) PT Raised to EUR144 at Bernstein
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!