Holly Energy Partners (HEP) PT Lowered to $22 at UBS
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
UBS analyst Shneur Gershuni lowered the price target on Holly Energy Partners (NYSE: HEP) to $22.00 (from $23.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HeidelbergCement AG (HEI:GR) (HDELY) PT Raised to EUR55 at Citi
- CLSA Downgrades Krungthai Card Pcl. (KTC:TB) to Underperform (4)
- SK Biopharmaceuticals (326030:KS) PT Lowered to KRW100,000 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!