Holley (HLLY) PT Lowered to $8 at Truist Securities
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Truist Securities analyst Michael Swartz lowered the price target on Holley (NYSE: HLLY) to $8.00 (from $10.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoerTek Inc. (002241:CH) PT Lowered to RMB17.80 at Credit Suisse
- NHPC Ltd (NHPC:IN) PT Raised to INR46.50 at BofA Securities
- PT PP (Persero) Tbk (PTPP:IJ) (PTPPF) PT Lowered to IDR1,075 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!