Himax Technologies (HIMX) PT Raised to $23 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends sharply lower after hawkish Bullard spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Credit Suisse analyst Jerry Su raised the price target on Himax Technologies (NASDAQ: HIMX) to $23.00 (from $21.50) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades Biogen (BIIB) to Overweight on Proprietary Checks, Despite Prior Concerns
- Newcrest Mining Ltd. (NCM:AU) (NCMGY) PT Raised to AUD31 at Macquarie
- Rio Tinto Ltd. (RIO:AU) (RTNTF) PT Raised to AUD163 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!