Hilton Worldwide (HLT) PT Raised to $137 at Bernstein
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Bernstein analyst Richard Clarke raised the price target on Hilton Worldwide (NYSE: HLT) to $137.00 (from $120.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) PT Raised to $145 at Jefferies on LT FCF Generation Ability
- Increasing unusual option volume: NUAN HLT FAST IZEA UBS BCS
- Capstone Mining Corp. (CS:CN) (CSFFF) PT Raised to Cdn$5.25 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!