Hilton Worldwide (HLT) PT Raised to $135 at Argus
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Argus analyst John Staszak raised the price target on Hilton Worldwide (NYSE: HLT) to $135.00 (from $130.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) Highlighted as the Top Travel Return Pick at Raymond James
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Lear (LEA) to Buy on Growing E-Syetems Opportunity
- Empire Co Ltd. (EMP/A:CN) (EMLAF) PT Raised to Cdn$46 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!