Hilton Worldwide (HLT) PT Lowered to $4 at SunTrust
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
SunTrust analyst C. Patrick Scholes lowered the price target on Hilton Worldwide (NYSE: HLT) to $4.00 (from $55.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hilton (HLT) Doubles Down on Las Vegas Growth with Rapidly Expanding Portfolio
- AGF Management Ltd. (AGF/B:CN) (AGFMF) PT Raised to Cdn$9.75 at Desjardins
- MS&AD Insurance Group Holdings, Inc (8725:JP) (MSADY) PT Raised to JPY3,670 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!