Hilton Worldwide (HLT) PT Lowered to $176 at Argus
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Argus analyst John Staszak lowered the price target on Hilton Worldwide (NYSE: HLT) to $176.00 (from $188.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Winbond Electronics Corp (2344:TT) PT Lowered to NT$33 at JPMorgan
- HCL Technologies (HCLT:IN) PT Lowered to INR850 at JPMorgan
- Janus Henderson Group Plc. (JHG:AU) (JHG) PT Lowered to AUD36 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!