Hershey (HSY) PT Raised to $235 at UBS
- Wall Street closes lower as the Fed pounds rate hike drum
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
UBS analyst Cody Ross raised the price target on Hershey (NYSE: HSY) to $235.00 (from $226.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reese's Signs Reese-Named College Athletes to NIL Deals
- Taiheiyo Cement Corp. (5233:JP) (THYCY) PT Lowered to JPY2,100 at JPMorgan
- SGS SA (SGSN:SW) (SGSOY) PT Lowered to CHF2,300 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!