Hershey (HSY) PT Raised to $140 at Jefferies
- World stocks off record peak, dollar up on hawkish Fed official
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Dollar holds gains after hawkish Fed comments
- Tesla (TSLA), Fisker (FSR) Gain as Biden Set to Sign Executive Order Targeting 50% EVs by 2030
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson raised the price target on Hershey (NYSE: HSY) to $140.00 (from $136.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Electronic Arts (EA) PT Raised to $175 as Credit Suisse Sees Extended Guidance as Confidence in Growth Opportunity
- Clean Harbors (CLH) PT Raised to $120 at Needham & Company
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Lowered to $310 at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!