Hercules Technology Growth Capital (HTGC) PT Raised to $17 at Ladenburg Thalmann
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Ladenburg Thalmann analyst Chris Nolan raised the price target on Hercules Technology Growth Capital (NYSE: HTGC) to $17.00 (from $12.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Locus Biosciences Secures Financing of up to $25 Million from Hercules Capital
- Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) PT Raised to INR3,325 at Goldman Sachs
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI:PM) (BPHLY) PT Lowered to PHP110.70 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!