Healthpeak Properties (PEAK) PT Raised to $36 at Barclays
- Nasdaq hits record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Barclays raised its price target on Healthpeak Properties (NYSE: PEAK) to $36.00 (from $33.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Astro Malaysia (ASTRO:MK) to Sell (5)
- Macquarie Upgrades ResMed (RMD:AU) (RMD) to Outperform
- Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Group Co Ltd (600418:CH) PT Lowered to RMB7 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!