Healthpeak Properties (PEAK) PT Raised to $34 at BofA Securities
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
BofA Securities analyst Joshua Dennerlein raised the price target on Healthpeak Properties (NYSE: PEAK) to $34.00 (from $32.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Healthpeak Properties (PEAK) PT Raised to $36 at Wells Fargo
- CRH Plc. (CRH:ID) (CRH) PT Raised to EUR37 at Goldman Sachs
- Grupo Financiero Banorte, S.A.B. de C.V. (GFNORTEO:MX) (GBOOY) PT Raised to Peso153 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!