HealthEquity, Inc (HQY) PT Raised to $80 at SVB Leerink
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
SVB Leerink analyst Stephanie Davis raised the price target on HealthEquity, Inc (NASDAQ: HQY) to $80.00 (from $77.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Resolute Mining Ltd. (RSG:AU) (RMGGF) PT Raised to AUD0.60 at Macquarie
- Ichor Holdings (ICHR) PT Raised to $61 at Cowen
- Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $700 at Cowen, Best Set-Up Into EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!