Hawkins (HWKN) PT Raised to $67 at BWS Financial
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BWS Financial analyst Hamed Khorsand raised the price target on Hawkins (NASDAQ: HWKN) to $67.00 (from $62.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chr Hansen Holding A/S (CHR:DC) (CHYHY) PT Lowered to DKK610 at UBS
- Hoshizaki Corp. (6465:JP) PT Raised to JPY8,200 at Morgan Stanley
- Empresa Nacional de Telecomunicaciones SA (ENTEL:CI) PT Raised to CLP4,500 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBWS Financial
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!