Hawaiian Electric (HE) PT Raised to $36 at UBS
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst Daniel Ford raised the price target on Hawaiian Electric (NYSE: HE) to $36.00 (from $32.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spotify (SPOT) Gets Two Upgrades as Yesterday's Selloff Yielded Attractive Opportunity
- Nomura/Instinet Upgrades Pigeon Corp (7956:JP) to Buy
- Equitable Group Inc. (EQB) (EQGPF) PT Raised to Cdn$179 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!