Hasbro (HAS) PT Raised to $120 at UBS
- Wall Street ends sharply lower as Target and growth stocks sink
- Cisco Shares Plunge 17% on Q3 Revenue Miss and Disappointing Outlook
- Target (TGT) Stock Collapses 24% on Disappointing Results, Analyst Downgrades to Hold
- Plotkin's Melvin Capital to Wind Down - Report
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/18: Cisco Plunges on Weak Results and Outlook; Synopsys Jumps on Results (more...)
UBS raised its price target on Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) to $120.00 (from $116.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hasbro (HAS) Board of Directors Issues Letter to Shareholders
- Bharti Airtel Ltd (BHARTI:IN) PT Raised to INR890 at Citi
- Hasbro Named to 100 Best Corporate Citizens List for 11th Consecutive Year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!