Harmonic Inc. (HLIT) PT Raised to $9 at Raymond James
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold raised the price target on Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) to $9.00 while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) PT Raised to INR2,540 at Goldman Sachs
- Xinyi Solar Holdings Ltd. (968:HK) (XNYIF) PT Lowered to HK$23 at UBS
- IAMGOLD Corp (IMG:CN) (IAG) PT Lowered to Cdn$5 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!