Hanesbrands (HBI) PT Raised to $8.50 at BofA Securities
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
BofA Securities analyst Heather Balsky raised the price target on Hanesbrands (NYSE: HBI) to $8.50 (from $5.50) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Upgrades Bharti Airtel Ltd (BHARTI:IN) to Buy
- Hutchison China MediTech Ltd. (HCM) PT Raised to $50 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Shopify (SHOP) PT Raised to $1,500 at Mizuho Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!