Hancock Whitney (HWC) PT Lowered to $44 at Raymond James
- China buyers re-emerge, patient Fed saps dollar
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose lowered the price target on Hancock Whitney (NASDAQ: HWC) to $44.00 (from $48.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Impinj Inc (PI) PT Lowered to $55 at Needham & Company
- Prosperity Bancshares (PB) PT Lowered to $85 at Truist Securities
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide (VAC) PT Lowered to $188 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!