Hancock Whitney (HWC) PT Lowered to $25 at Raymond James
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose lowered the price target on Hancock Whitney (NASDAQ: HWC) to $25.00 (from $27.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Sector Perform
- Dine Brands (DIN) PT Lowered to $118 at Truist Securities
- Becton Dickinson (BDX) PT Lowered to $270 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!