Hain Celestial (HAIN) PT Raised to $52 at Maxim Group
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Maxim Group analyst Anthony Vendetti raised the price target on Hain Celestial (NASDAQ: HAIN) to $52.00 (from $44.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aedas Homes (AEDAS:SM) PT Raised to EUR32.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Oracle Corp Japan (4716:JP) (OCLCF) PT Raised to JPY13,000 at Credit Suisse
- Orange Belgium (OBEL:BB) (MBSRY) PT Raised to EUR24 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!