Hain Celestial (HAIN) PT Raised to $34 at Jefferies
- S&P 500 turns slightly higher after Fed statement
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- U.S. Senate to vote on infrastructure after bipartisan breakthrough
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson raised the price target on Hain Celestial (NASDAQ: HAIN) to $34.00 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ovintiv (OVV:CN) (OVV) PT Raised to $44 at TD Securities
- Livanova (LIVN) PT Raised to $104 at Needham & Company
- Macronix (2337:TT) (MXICF) PT Raised to NT$58.50 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!