HSBC Upgrades Volaris (VLRS) to Buy
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HSBC analyst Alexandre Falcao upgraded Volaris (NYSE: VLRS) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $10.04 (from $6.21).
Shares of Volaris closed at $8.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Glencore Plc (GLEN:LN) to Overweight
- Electrolux AB (ELUXB:SS) (ELUXY) PT Lowered to SEK213 at Morgan Stanley
- Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP54.10 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!