HSBC Upgrades Volaris (VLRS) to Buy
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices slip as Delta variant spread weighs
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- Sony (SONY) Tops Q1 Views on Robust PS5 Demand But Misses on Profit Guidance to Send Shares Lower, Analysts Cautious Over Chip Shortages
- Toyota (TM) Dips Despite a Record Profit As Chip Shortage Weighs on Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HSBC analyst Alexandre Falcao upgraded Volaris (NYSE: VLRS) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $10.04 (from $6.21).
Shares of Volaris closed at $8.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Upgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Buy
- UPDATE: Barclays Downgrades Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) to Equalweight
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Zymergen Inc (ZY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!