HSBC Upgrades Sunny Optical Technology Group Co Ltd (2382:HK) (SNPTF) to Buy
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
HSBC analyst Frank He upgraded Sunny Optical Technology Group Co Ltd (2382:HK) (OTC: SNPTF) from Hold to Buy with a price target of HK$275.70 (from HK$178.90).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Vossloh AG (VOS:GR) (VOSSF) to Buy
- Hermes International (RMS:FP) (HESAY) PT Raised to EUR800 at Deutsche Bank
- Air France-KLM (AF:FP) (AFLYY) PT Raised to EUR3.60 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!