HSBC Upgrades Mosaic (MOS) to Buy
- Stocks roar higher as traders park COVID and Fed jitters
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
- Oil prices climb over 4% ahead of OPEC meeting despite Omicron concerns
HSBC analyst Santhosh Seshadri upgraded Mosaic (NYSE: MOS) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $39.00 (from $37.00).
Shares of Mosaic closed at $29.57 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades DTE Energy (DTE) to Overweight
- Zscaler (ZS) PT Raised to $400 at Wedbush Following 'Massive' Beat and Raise
- GlobalFoundries Inc. (GFS) PT Raised to $87 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!