HSBC Upgrades Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) to Buy
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
HSBC analyst Shrinidhi Karlekar upgraded Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) from Hold to Buy with a price target of INR750.00 (from INR660.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Wickes Group plc (WIX:LN) to Buy
- Advance Residence Investment Corp. (3269:JP) (ADZZF) PT Raised to JPY369,500 at Goldman Sachs
- Ocado Group Plc. (OCDO:LN) (OCDGF) PT Lowered to GBP15 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!