HSBC Downgrades Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to Hold
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
HSBC analyst Charlene Liu downgraded Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $53.00 (from $50.50).
Shares of Las Vegas Sands closed at $58.10 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Downgrades Immunovant (IMVT) to Neutral
- Infineon Technologies AG (IFX:GR) (IFNNY) PT Raised to EUR39 at Morgan Stanley
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Magenta Therapeutics (MGTA) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!