HP Enterprise (HPE) PT Lowered to $17 at Raymond James
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold lowered the price target on HP Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) to $17.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Raised to $138 at Stifel; Nice Ingrezza Beat and Better TRx Commentary
- American Water (AWK) PT Raised to $189 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Infineon Technologies AG (IFX:GR) (IFNNY) PT Raised to EUR39 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!