HP, Inc. (HPQ) PT Raised to $26 at Deutsche Bank
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Deutsche Bank analyst Jeriel Ong raised the price target on HP, Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) to $26.00 (from $21.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HP and Innofibre Showcase Significant Performance, Reliability and Cost Advantages of New HP Molded Fiber Packaging and Production Solution
- Resolute Mining Ltd. (RSG:AU) (RMGGF) PT Raised to AUD0.60 at Macquarie
- Britannia Industries Ltd (BRIT:IN) PT Raised to INR4,300 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!