HBT Financial (HBT) PT Raised to $18 at Piper Sandler
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Piper Sandler analyst Nathan Race raised the price target on HBT Financial (NASDAQ: HBT) to $18.00 (from $17.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nordea Bank Abp (NDA:SS) (NRDBY) PT Raised to SEK12 at Credit Suisse
- L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) PT Lowered to EUR335 at Barclays
- RELX Plc. (REL:LN) (RELX) PT Raised to GBP25.40 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!