Guidewire (GWRE) PT Lowered to $85 at Wells Fargo
- Second half starts with fresh strain on stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Wells Fargo analyst Michael Turrin lowered the price target on Guidewire (NYSE: GWRE) to $85.00 (from $100.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Oil & Natural Gas Corp Ltd. (ONGC:IN) to Neutral
- House Foods Group Inc. (2810:JP) (HOFJF) PT Raised to JPY3,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- VS Industry Bhd (VSI:MK) PT Lowered to MYR1.16 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!