Guidewire (GWRE) PT Lowered to $85 at Stifel
- S&P 500, Nasdaq eye weekly loss as rate-hike worries hit growth stocks
- Foot Locker Erupts 25% After Earnings, Earns Analyst Upgrades as New CEO is a 'Huge Positive'
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Crashes 40% on Ryan Cohen Exit, Analyst Warns the Worst is Yet to Come
- Deere (DE) Drops on Big EPS Miss and 'Light' Guidance, Analyst Reactions Mixed
- Market is Betting on Policy Pivot but BofA Warns - Fed is 'Nowhere Near Done'
Stifel analyst Parker Lane lowered the price target on Guidewire (NYSE: GWRE) to $85.00 (from $100.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inpex Corp (1605:JP) PT Lowered to JPY1,530 at Nomura/Instinet
- Orora Ltd. (ORA:AU) (ORRAF) PT Lowered to AUD3.80 at Credit Suisse
- Growthpoint Properties Australia Ltd (GOZ:AU) PT Lowered to AUD3.93 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!